Ag Alumni Intern 2010-2011

            My name is Sarah Peterson and I am entering into my senior year at Penn State studying Immunology and Infectious Disease.  I am from Robesonia, Pennsylvania, and I am the second sibling in my family that has been a part of the College of Ag Sciences.  I am so excited to take on the role as this year’s ag alumni intern!
            Over the past 3 years at Penn State, I have been fortunate to have experiences that have both shaped me as a person and shaped my career goals.  Last summer I lived in Heredia, Costa Rica for six weeks learning the language and culture of the country, as well as tutoring girls in the local orphanage.  This summer I worked as an intern in the Infectious Diseases office of the Reading Hospital.  In addition to working with the doctors, I was a member of a clinical research team investigating the impact of high flux dialyzers on vancomycin levels in hemodialysis patients.
            I cannot wait to see what senior year has to hold, and I am equally excited to start working with all of you.  If you have any suggestions or questions for me as I begin, please don’t hesitate to contact me at slp5111@psu.edu.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations & Good Luck!!! GCNJr'71 PSUA Alum

    ReplyDelete